Monday, October 14, 2013

Impeach Kevin!


I would first like to say that it took Kevin 56 weeks to figure out that I was selecting the same picks as him.  It first began as a simple joke and then I realized he should really be paying more attention.  However, as the weeks went on I realized this was a good quality control exercise.  I believe the Commish erroneously posted my picks every week.  The Commish really messed with my prank!  With that being said I would just like to say “Your welcome” for the quality control.  It really wasn’t fair to the players to be able to see everyone’s picks.  There was a lot of cheating going on…especially at the end of the season. 

I believe if the Chargers win on Monday I will still have more points than Kevin and that is all that really matters in this league.  I’m a little upset because I was talked out of picking the Pats.  My husband had another moment of weakness and told me I should not pick them.  Oh… the horror! 

I also want to point out that I was never given access to the Go Zone.  I am no longer receiving the charts each week and feel like the Commish is trying to squeeze me out of this league.  That could only mean that Kevin is behind this treasonous action.  I hereby move to strike Kevin from the roster. 

That is all…for now.

Go Chargers!
Brandy