Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Plethora Back Pellini

First of all, it was Sports Illustrated that wrote that he was extended to 2018. I guess I should have fact checked them, but I didn't and I won't.

Second of all, it is a gross insult to call me Naples. To tolerate such a broad and huge slap in the face is to encourage and promote heartland thuggery in the worst possible way. If this were 200 years ago, I would demand the name of your second. In fact, Nipples Naples hasn't posted in over a month.

Third of all, a plethora of news stories quote the Nebraska AD as saying he backs Pellini fully, even after yesterday's loss. Of course, that doesn't mean anything, but that is the point. In the cesspool of heartland sports politics, to be publicly backed is to be personally forewarned. The fact is that Pellini is the coach of Nebraska today, and he will be tomorrow.

Fourth of all, welcome back to the blog. It has been so dead, I was about to call an emergency league members meeting so we could all stand in a circle, join hands and try to contact the living.

Fifth of all, next week's picks form will be available on Tuesday so you can fill it out before going in for your operation, or as Naples calls it,  your "procedure." No excuses!

Sixth of all, the financial page has been updated.

Fort Myers, not Naples.