Sunday, September 1, 2013

OK, this is getting serious!

Opening kickoff is just around the corner and still no commish.

Now I'm not an alarmist, normally, ok, maybe occasionally, but I'm worried about reports I'm getting out of Connecticut.  I won't name the source, but word has it that our esteemed commish has been seen at Mohegan Sun losing large sums of money.

Each owner, with great sacrifice, pays a sizable dues fee to support the activities of the commissioner's office, i.e., office space, communications, trophies for the league winners, legal fees & body guards for the commish, and other questionable expenses.

Now, our commish has not been seen or heard from since he slipped out of Florida sometime this spring.   He didn't appear at our winter meetings, made no state of the league address, and most important, has not distributed financial reports in either of the past two years.

As the senior conscious member of the league, I must call for an immediate investigation of the commissioner's office and an audit of  league financials.

We must get all the information we can before we consider impeachment and possible prosecution.

I assume I have the support of all to flush out our missing commissioner?

Omaha cuz