Saturday, August 31, 2013

Almost Speechless!

As many of you know I compromised my standards when I married Sean.  I have really hit rock bottom with this league.  This is a disgrace!  I think the Commish agrees and decided to sleep right through the season.  This would leave oh so swift Kevin in charge.  Kevin would have enough trouble creating a spreadsheet let alone counting to 11 with his shoes on. 

Cuz.... what's that about????  Typically, family members refer to the outcast in the family as a "cousin".  This means you are not really related, but we feel obligated to claim you.  Is that really the name you want to continue with?

I officially vote to make zero changes to the league.  It seems as if the members are trying to gain favor by creating frivolous rules ( AHEM KEVIN) 

Kyle and Ryan have decided they want their own team this year and will take the coin toss each week.  Anyone performing below these two troublemakers should really evaluate their decisions in life.

That's all for now,
Bran