Friday, September 27, 2013

Enough

Enough of the Snow-monkey business-breaking bad-bastard talk. Owners, you need to control yourselves. This bickering back and forth between Ft. Myers and Manchester has to cease. However, I did notice Omaha Cuz is going against the Pats this week. Then he's not going to watch them sunday night!  Borderline treason. This calls for an investigation at the league office level. I'd have Motorcycle Mike intervene and start the process but he is too busy calling owners bastards! The only one who should be calling out "bastards" is Diane after that atrocious week of picks. Oh, and don't call me sunday night because I'll be watching The Bachelor re-runs! Kirk, nice week. Must have closed his eyes and picked. Patrick, oh sorry, I meant King of Nothing, continues to mouth off with no backbone or picks to back it up!
Best to all in week 4
Naples Cuz