Monday, September 9, 2013

Concerns

A couple of corrections. Easy Ed had the Titans and the Falcons. It does not affect the number of wins/losses but it should be corrected.

Also the commish  has taken some liberties with my quotes from my acceptance ceremony. See the following for example:
"Consistency is paramount," he said. "It's not really very hard, as long as you haven't baked your brain in a golf course in Naples or Nebraska,"

While I made plenty of disparaging (and justified) comments about Naples, I directed no such animosity towards Omaha. Is this the type of journalistic integrity we should expect from the commissioner's office? I should hope not. I request an immediate retraction of said portion of my quotes and an apology from the commissioner's office to both myself and cuz Wayne. I call on the commish to be more careful in the future.

All in all it's good to be back. I hope everyone enjoys themselves.

His Grace
The King in the North

Bonus points if you get this reference.