Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Duke

Omaha-have a great time with junior. I'm picking da Bears.
King pushover of the North-what happened to the defender.
The ghost-lucky picks so far.
Commish-get off the family thing
Karen-not bad for a rookie
Brandy-the object is most points not least
Jo-must have sympathy pains for. Bran
Marc-must have closed his eyes to pick last week
Luke-don't quit the day job
Seano-let Kyle make your picks
Diane-I think she is sniffing blueberries again
Granby -
you must be related to Omaha with those picks

I would like to thank all the owners for the many cards and gifts upon congratulating Deland after sweeping last season. Some sent money which I kept due to my professional standing.

The SAC had no sac by tabling my recent bid to have bonus points go to an owner who is the sole one to pick a winner. Typical. Sorry Bran.

For all you geography gurus our address is below. 25 minutes from New Smyrna Beach, 25 minutes north of Orlando, 20 minutes south of Daytona. Omaha, check out Victoria Hills CC and end to Kirk because he can't read.

202 Addington Dr.
Deland. FL. 32724

Best to all
Duke