Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday Night is a Tie so far

Some notes:

  • Kev and Jo both picked the Pack; The Commish and Diane the Bears. Should be a good game.
  • I have gotten private email from members making picks and observations about league matters. While I appreciate any correspondance, it would be best if members used the GoZone blog for communication, in that other members can then see the issues people have and the picks they have made. If you cannot access the blog, send me an email and I will try to troubleshoot the problem.
  • Email notification of posts is limited to 10 members. I have taken myself off the list, and Scott, our newest blog user cannot get them either. I have been investigation workarounds for this problem, and there may be two. One is for everyone to become a follower of the blog. I assume that means that they are informed if someone posts to it, but I am not sure. Secondly, each member can go into the settings area of the blog and put in the addresses of other members. This might cause each member to get a dozen emails for each post though. I will continue to look into the matter. In the meantime, if anyone does not value the email notification of posts, let me know and I will take your name off that list.