Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Luke and Marc

This sure has been a pathetic attempt by Luke and his brother Marc in choosing winners. One must be picking for the other. Did Cuz get his picks in this week or is he out of "do-overs"? As the race tightens, Brandy has become the feisty one. Watch out because she also is getting to know about the strategies associated with whist. She has been forewarned however of the "Ed affect" on that card game. SeanO continues to hang close to the top and its looking like bad sellout weeks only belong to the Peterborough brothers. Someone picked the Panthers this week. I did check the schedule for I thought maybe I missed that they were playing a high school team or had a bye, but they are playing a professional team.

On another note, Uncle Sam had a knee replacement procedure done last wednesday and he reports he will be ready for golf in the spring. Spring is in June up there.

Note to the Commish: I am able to post by going directly to the blog website but not through the "favorites". That is where it tells me my invitation has expired and to contact Mike O for another invitation. All along I just thought this is what happens to the frontrunners in the pool.

My next press conference is scheduled for tomorrow at 10am. At 9am I will lodge a formal protest that I did not really pick the teams that lost for me. I meant to choose the other team but I needed more time. Just about all my time and attention has gone toward finding out from the Commish when,if,why and how Cuz is still in this game!! Such a midwest whine!!!!!!!! There have been no WikiLeaks out of the Commish!!

Best to all,
Bro/Dad/Grandpa/Uncle Big Kev/Cuz