Monday, October 12, 2015

Something is a Miss...

After more than an hour and at least seven failed attempts, I was finally successful in logging into the Go Zone.

And now I find the Commie Commish has accused me (& Deland) of hacking into this site.

Suspicion of Deland I can understand, but really, me?  I'm barely able to find the power button to my computer...

So clearly our paranoid Commish is suffering from a mental disorder, seeing monsters and plots advancing from every direction.

Why all this sudden fear of silly plots?   Why all this paranoia in the Commish's office?  What has changed?

Aha!

I think I've got it!

Could it be the mysterious Peg??

Does anyone besides our unstable leader really know this Peg?  Can anyone vouch for her?  Is she really the sweet, innocent lass the Commish claims she is? 

Is she computer savvy, capable of such a dastardly deed as the Commish has accused the innocent Omaha of?

This calls for an investigation and serious vetting of her application to the Go Zone.

Omaha