Thursday, October 8, 2015

As many of you are aware or should be ~ the commish took a brief  break from the southern hospitality and went north to the live free or die home of the elite for a few days. Before departing he had a simple request for all to fill out there picks as soon as possible.

So ~ I went onto the gozone and quickly realized that the posts were a repeat of week 4 and listed as week 5.

I called my bratty sister to see if she had the same mistake on her computer or was it just a glitch unique to mine. She told me that it was not just mine and tried to convince me to just fill it out with all the winning teams of week 4 and we would be hero's. She was sure that no one else would catch on.

Having no part of her deceptive ways I contacted Mr. Gonzales (head of the geek department).
It was only a matter of minutes that he traced the ip addresses back to Karen G and Joanne 's computers.

It was at this point I was shocked and devastated for a number of reasons!

I then called the commish to tell him of the findings to which he further explored and discovered that the two villains were actually Kevin and Wayne working together using there wives computers to disrupt and undermine the credibility of the commish.

This unacceptable behavior and must not be tolerated! Action must be taken against these two immediately! What would Ed (the ghost) do?

Your thoughts?

By the way just incase you are wondering, the picks were corrected the same day thanks to the diligent efforts of the commish and to most the process was seamless.

Sorry sister!