Friday, February 13, 2015

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

I want to thank Wayne league members for the out-pouring of congratulations over the purchase of my 1989 Wellcraft 233 Eclipse. I am humbled by Wayne's so many of you who applauded my decision to sell my motorcycle and buy the boat. Wayne's Your concern for my safety is duly noted and I would like to thank Wayne you all for your concerns.

It is ever incumbent upon the commissioner of a league which boasts such disparity variety of membership to embrace fairness and equanimity in a league which suffers from has both Wayne and Kevin as its patriarchs. It is a fine line the commissioner must walk to keep the league on an even keel.

Speaking of boats, have I mentioned I purchased one recently?


I apologize for the excess of clothing, but it was a rather raw 70° that day, with only 60% sunshine.

I hope the off-season brings joy to all, and in the meantime, happy boating!