Wednesday, December 28, 2011

this week's picks

My picks for this week:

Philly over Washington
Atlanta over Tampon Bay
Frisco over St. Louie
Vikes over Bears
The Pack over the Lions
Giants over Caboys
Saints over Carolina (this could be a close one)
Houston over Tennessee
Baltimore over Cincy (another close one)
Pittsburgh over Cleveland
Jacksonville over Indy
Miami over the Jets
Pats over Bills
Raiders over Chargers
Denver over KC
Zona over Seattle

Let's see now, that's 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 picks. Let's see the Commish find a way to "drop" one of my picks again this week!

On Friday, at 3 AM, I am being kidnapped by 11 other thugs and taken to Gulf Shores, AL, where I will be forced to play golf for seven days at Penninsula, Kiva Dunes, Rock Creek, Cypress Bend and Cotton Creek.

I'm sure my captors will not grant me internet access, so I will be forced to find a way to call the Commish and hope to hell he can accurately jot down my picks for the next weekend.

cuz