Monday, January 28, 2019

What a nightmare

Wow, could you possibly make this any more confusing, Commish?

Why would I go into the survey site without knowing the rules for the Super Bowl?  You have a tab on the home page for various rules, playoff rules, Super Bowl rules, yada yada.

But when I went for review to prepare to make my picks,  I found some confusing (putting it mildly) rules that needed clarification.

So now, apparently, one can get 10 points in the Super Bowl for picking an underdog winner.  Will it be worth more if I wait until Sunday morning to make my picks?

Now you can blast me and call me childish names, but if you look at the rules there was no clear-cut provision for anyone to gain 10 points by picking the winner, favorite or underdog. 

In fact, the wording said picking the winner was worth 7 points, with bonus points.  The implication was that the 7 points included bonus points. 

With all these vague rules with fifth grade wording, it's a wonder even the Commish himself understands his own feeble attempt at writing them.  In fact, it's quite apparent he doesn't.

No more clarifications, please.


Omaha


Keeper of the Insane Asylum