Monday, January 28, 2019

Read my lips, Commish - I will speak verrrry slowly...

Our smartass Commish listed every category of points, not just the two I questioned.
One I questioned was penalty yards points.

Your playoff rules reads:

5 (d) "Most penalty yards as a team."

It does not say most penalty yards committed, as you claim in your "clarification." 

Thus, my clarification request was necessary.

You didn't even address my request about the worth of  a winning Super Bowl pick.

From your wording in the playoff rules, it appears to be 7 points, which I guess would include 3 underdog points.

If this is the case, a better wording would have been something like:

"A winning Super Bowl pick is worth 4 points.  Correctly picking the underdog to win is worth 3 bonus points.

Suggestion:  Don't ever write an instruction manual...


Omaha

Overworked Senior Visible Member - Advisory Council