Thursday, October 5, 2017

here we go !

Ok lets just go to the beginning of the season . Deland , do you know how hard it is to do your picks from out on blueberry island ? I think not ! Also may remind you that "slow and steady wins the race !" so don't be shocked when you see me coming flying up from the back of the line to the front !! The women to the gozone are not going to give up these trophies without a fight !!
As for all this picking on my beloved Aunt Judy (aka jude the prude) I will not stand for it !!! After I left the island I decided to head down to foxwoods  just to prove all these rumors to be false . As I already knew they were 100% incorrect. She was no where to be found  !! Just to be on the safe side I headed to Mohegan and saw her nowhere in site there either . But I did have a good burger at Bobs Burgers but that has nothing to do with it :o)
So that being said I hope you are all doing well , Michael we need you to be there for us , messing up the weekly scores , and then Omaha ..... with out your constant complaining ....  we can all only hope to be that much of a pain we get a t-shirt in our honor at end of the season .
Kirk well we all know where he is , running a town while sitting in a tree stand in the woods . Although where was he while I was getting threatened by a wild weasel on the uncanoonuc ?? NAPPING!!!!!!!
Heres to another fun season :o)
Peg feel free to send along any of those delicious cookies anytime . Just bill the postage to Deland :o)