Saturday, September 26, 2015

Where in the world is the Commish

Another pathetic attempt by the Commish to try and unilaterally operate the league. Last sighting of this nearly deranged left wing liberal was at an airport somewhere in Chicago. Upon further investigation he was found to be headed to a residence somewhere in NH owned by our favorite son Roger Goodell. Who is mentoring who?
That brings me to my next point. I am officially appealing the decision of the Commish to deny me my Patriot point of last week. It will be filed in Minnesota and likely will be transferred out to the State of New York Superior Court to be heard by New England's next hall-of-gamer Judge Berman. The Commish will need all his elves in place because God knows his ducks are not in a row.

Best to all,
Deflated Deland