Monday, January 3, 2011

Adding up

Some people need to just add their own score and let the Commish take care of the others. To actually think the Commish and Bro colluded is absolute fantasy! I think poopy diapers are affecting someone's ability to maintain what civility she had left! Poor Ryan!
Jo had a solid week and the hunt is on! As Patrick Chung once said " Give me the Pats or give me death". I think we need to be proactive and be ready to toss Cuz out of the pool if the Super Bowl is NE vs. Chicago. I don't think he can take the pressure or the results! It would be for his own good health. Two 10-6 teams out and a 7-9 division-winner in!! How bad is that. Somebody tell Ed to pick the Pats to beat "Bye" this week. I think Pittsburgh may advance too but don't let Marcus know that.

Later
Playoff-bound Bro/Dad/Uncle Big Kev/Grandpa