Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Sad Half Truths

Wow!

I find it disturbing that my youngest sibling, the one I covered for and took all her due beatings for, would turn on me like an angry rattler.

I haven't seen any evidence revealed by G.G. as to who among us might be suspected of gambling, in violation of the bylaws and covenants. Yet, my beloved little sis, whom I protected and shielded from harm throughout her childhood, out of the blue accuses me of some perceived dastardly deed.  This, without offering even a shred of evidence.

I remember her sitting in the backseat of the family car, cracking and snapping her gum in spite of being told countless times not to.  I gallantly took the blame and Dad's backhand aside the head.  Neither Dad nor myself believed in EVER striking a woman, must less a bratty little girl.  Thus, it was my duty to serve any sentence little Sis deserved.

Has she ever really thanked me for taking the blame for all her misdeeds?  Yea, right...

And to add insult to injury, she accuses me of being the problem child. 

But there is one thing missing from her acidic post.  Nowhere does she deny any accusation of gambling, real or imagined.

Methinks little Sis protests too much...