Monday, January 7, 2013

Just got back from my golf trip yesterday.  Seven days of golf in Gulf Shores, AL.

AND BOY, DID I KICK ASS!!!

On the last day I shot an 81 with 4 birdies.  My team won the front, back and overall team score; I had 4 skins and 2 greenies, I tied for low gross on one side plus overall, and won low net on front, back and overall.  That paid me $45. 

I don't think my (ex-)friends will invite me back next year.  I cashed all 7 rounds for somewhere around $120.

And to top it all off, I return to Omaha only to find I kicked ass in the GO-Zone picks.

Heh, it sucks to be me...

Angie is home and doing wonderful.  She has physical therapy 3 days a week, getting strong enough for the surgery to remove her right adrenal gland.  The recovery will take a while, but she is beautiful, in great spirits and her dad is devoting the rest of the winter to attending to her every needs.  Tonight (and tomorrow night) I'm taking her to watch her son play his freshman basketball games.

Karen is still in Texas with her daughter, Wendy, most likely drinking beer and spending my money.  I never should have told her of my golf winnings...

The King of Omaha