Thursday, November 23, 2023

What are most thankful for this year?

 Can you name that family member?

1. My sister being my Thanksgiving Eve designated driver

2. Miss Commish taking over the Go Zone!

3. The living tornado that is my son

4. That's a good question. Certainly not the patriots.

5. Reminders that I haven't made my picks yet.

6. Last place.

7. Family (2 responses for this one)

8. Family, friends and especially my new granddaughter!

9. Everything but mostly my beautiful family.

10. So many inappropriate thoughts....wine, target, Netflix, Amazon, happy hour, poo pouri, my crazy ass family and the list goes on.

11. Very soon I will be thankful that the good lord gave me another year of life with family and friends. And the pain in the asses have left me alone for a while now.

12. Therapy.

13. Crab rangoons.

14. Being a family member of Mr and Mrs Wonderful.