Monday, January 24, 2022

Commish: "I can't find the game!!!"

 Poor Mike, he was completely lost during yesterday's Kansas City - Bills game.  And I do mean LOST!

While watching the Tampa Bay - Rams game, I decided to give him a call and see how he was enjoying the game.  He proceeded to tell me he was watching the Kansas City - Bills game, and it was something like 21-9 at halftime.  

"Kansas City - Bills game," I quizzed?  

"Yep," he said

I asked him what channel he was watching, and he told me the NFL channel.  

I laughed out loud and asked him if he was sure?  He said yes, they must have switched the scheduling and moved the KC game up to earlier in the day.

I started laughing and told him it was at least a couple of hours before the KC game started.

(Long pause)

"Oops, he said."

Turns out he was watching a rerun of the KC - Bills game from the year 2020.

It took me a while before I could stop laughing.


Omaha