Thursday, January 29, 2015

Omaha has made his picks!

But no one will know what they are unless you call and ask him. The league office is pledged to secrecy as to what picks are being made, especially Ed's picks, as he is the one to beat. I have already made my picks and I am out of the running anyway. Kevin and Sean may want to call Ed and ask him about whom he will pick.

Two years ago Patrick called often on Superbowl day asking what Wayne, then front runner, had for a pick. When I told him I couldn't say, he said to give him the pick opposite Wayne. I called Wayne and told him about Pat's request and Wayne said, fine, give me the same pick as Patrick. This went on for hours, hilariously so, for when I told Patrick of Wayne's decision to take the same pick as he, Pat said that wasn't fair. I reminded him that he had tried to tie his pick to Waynes earlier, and he said that was different, though he couldn't explain why. Patrick eventually made is pick and it was the opposite of Waynes, and he won the Chappie. Since then, he has become a Ravens fan.