Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Week 1 Results & Power Rankings

 Week 1 Observations:

1. Who is related to this guy Sean? I think he was adopted. Where did he come from?

2. Ghosts are so quiet you can't tell they are even there! Right Ed? Tied for first with the guy no one knows.

3. That is not a typo nor an error in calculations, Diane is in 3rd place! Nicely done!

4. The Commish curse is real. I am right back where I left off last season. Similar to Joe Burrow.

5. Who approved these rookies?! Week 1 was pure luck. Just wait for the plummet. It will be like watching the Cowboy's.

6. Welcome to the cell-ah Amy! I saved you some wine. It's only gotten better with age! J-E-T-S jets, jets, jets! FYI Nick it's a BYOB kind of party down here! You are 21 right?

7. Lastly, I am ashamed of all of you traitors! Pat's WIN! HAHAHA! Instant karma.