Friday, February 12, 2021

From Jo THE BOSS to AMY & League Members

 AMY Girl I praise your athletic football picking prowess this past crazy COVID NFL Season!  To win the Millie & Chappie awards isn’t easy and you dominated the Go-Zone league for the Double Crown.  Congratulations my sweet niece and....welcome to the elite Double Crown Club (Kevin, Jo, Mike, Ed? Patrick? - Commish can you verify please, thanks). Looking forward to this summer’s awards ceremony (minus the “ding-dang” virus as our granddaughter McKenzie dubbed it)!

To all my awesome league relatives, thanks for another amazing and strange football season.  I absolutely enjoy and look forward to reading all your posts.  There’s nothing better than family in this world and I for one feel blessed to have married into this one 49 years ago  Tradition is key

Commish and Omaha you two are THE BEST for all you do to keep the GO-Zone operating smoothly. I know this is no easy task and very time consuming but for the benefit of all.  You ARE appreciated 👍☘️

Commish, please order a small “I beat Omaha again” shirt for me.  I’ll wear it proudly to Amy’s Awards Ceremony.  Maybe you should order one for darling mother Gracie too  

Hope to see you all this summer.....

Love, Jo The Boss 🏈☘️🥰